Many people can talk a good theoretical game, but what is most important to me—because it is most important to you—is how it is implemented, concretely. Things will happen. Things will change.
Effective coaching has demonstrable effects. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Subjects will come away with the ability to make significant observations about themselves and make the necessary adjustments, integrating new and more effective ways of working with individuals and the organization as a whole. It doesn’t stop there. The coachee will also be provided with ongoing support in integrating newly acquired knowledge and skills into daily interactions. Specific measurable benefits include:
• Better understanding of personal motivations and how they impact behavior
• Inspiration toward focusing your efforts, putting you on an accelerated path to enhanced performance
• Increased understanding of the dynamics of change, resulting in more effective facilitation of transitions
• Enhanced ability to assess individual and team dynamics
• Support in becoming a catalyst and an accountability partner to help dislodge stuck agendas and visions
• Greater ability to meet the challenges of organizational politics with finesse and diplomacy
• Exploration of new ideas and behaviors in a safe environment, with the necessary skills to excel